Monday, April 29, 2013


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)


Hey everyone! I'm definitely new in this blog hop. It's already Monday in here but it's better late than never! Besides, I love the Question!

Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

Uhuh! Coldplay's The Scientist always make me remember Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I don't really know why but it does! Every time!

Here's the song!




How about you? What song reminds you of a book or vice versa? Link up and I'll follow you! :)

And if you have an account on bloglovin, please follow me there. The link is on the right side. GFC is going off soon! So it's better to be sure. ;)

8 comments

I can't think of any songs that remind me of a book. I don’t connect music to books, and I usually read in quiet. Welcome to the blog hop! :)

New Follower via BlogLovin and Twitter.
My FF @ The Creative Forum
Happy Reading! :)

REPLY

Good song!

Thanks for stoping by my FF! Followed you back via GFC :)

~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl

REPLY

I'm familiar with Coldplay, but I've never listened to this song before. I'll have to remember to listen to it if I ever read Delirium. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Followed back. :D
Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

REPLY

Now I'm always going to think of that song with that book too :)

You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

REPLY

Hi!
Great song choice. I haven't read Delirium yet but I'm dying to as I've heard great things!
I'm a new follower in GFC and bloglovin!

My blog is Dee's Reads>

REPLY

Thanks for the follow :)

REPLY

Love Coldplay! I really liked Delirium, too. I think they go together, too. :)

New follower by GFC and Bloglovin :)
My FF

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates